Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Da Bears!!!!!

bonan

who saw the game today?

if you did you saw the 2001 superbowl champs in action!!!!!

plus, does anybody know whats wrong with millers hip?

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!:D

I watched it at a bar. Fucking awesome.

Miller's hip??????????? I thought he broke his pussy again this year. Miller and Robinson get hurt getting off the bus. Shane did a good job to lead the bears on that comeback. The U of M boys tore it up again today.

damn straight, the bears front office finally made some good decisions on draft day with the michigan boys.

Latimer, are u from the chicago area?

i hate the bears but i think they might be for real but if you wanna know whos gonna be the superbowl champs this year.. it will be the steelers

Been a Bears fan all my life (Bobby Douglas, anyone?)

That being said, it's ludicrous for people to be comparing this D to '85. Not yet. Those guys dictated the game to the offenses, other than the Dolphins and Marino.

This year's been great so far. Call me cynical, but I'll wait another two weeks. They haven't played Favre and the Packers yet.

bonan said:
damn straight, the bears front office finally made some good decisions on draft day with the michigan boys.

Latimer, are u from the chicago area?

I'm from Michigan. Go Blue!

Hoffmeister said:
Been a Bears fan all my life (Bobby Douglas, anyone?)

That being said, it's ludicrous for people to be comparing this D to '85. Not yet. Those guys dictated the game to the offenses, other than the Dolphins and Marino.

This year's been great so far. Call me cynical, but I'll wait another two weeks. They haven't played Favre and the Packers yet.

They're nowhere near the '85 D. They definately have the potential though. They are really young at LB and the DB's. They need a little maturity and a killer DE that's a pure pass rusher.

They should be 6-1 when they face the Packers. If they can win that game, they will make the playoffs.

Huge upset this week. Cleveland over Chicago. You heard it here first. Who's Shane Matthews? After Cleveland, Chicago has 6 divisonal games in a row. Thats harsh. That will be when they start to lose a boat load of games.

Check Chicago's 2-11 ATS record against the AFC Central. Add to that Cleveland had an extra week to prepare. Courtney "Quiet Storm" Brown will also be back for this game. Couch is coming in with an 8/4 td/int ratio. Look for him to pick apart the Bears undersized defensive backfield. 20-17 Brownstones

First, don't think it would be THAT huge an upset. The Brownies are 4-2, with a pretty impressive win over the Ravens (oh yeah!)

Tough game for me to watch. Browns are my "adopted" team. I lived around Cleve-burgh for 16 years, and was around when that sleazeball Modell snuck out of town.

Top Bottom