Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cyclist looking for info on chemicals/roids,cortio's,stimulants,ect

Johncarter

Hey,

Im new to the board as well as info in generall about steroids / pharmaceuticals on the internet, am excited to finally have some good resources. got some great info posting in the anabolic section but this might be a better place and this thread is more general as well (any chemical that help endurance cyclists, not just anabolic steroids)

so im looking for info on roids for cyclists, for recovery and strength, definately NOT to bulk up, my events are around 3-4 hrs and staying small is a must. im thinking anavar and maybe sus 250? ive heard good and bad things about testosterone for endurance athletes.

cyclists use cartioseroids quite a bit but im not sure when and how much. ive heard during races and training for better energy production and better sense of well being (helps you suffer more) but all I can find are oral cortio's like prednisone and I know injectables are better in general with anabolic steroids (liver damage) so im trying to figure out when, how much and how often.

I know cyclists use muscle relaxants in the evenings of stage races to facilitate recovery but does anyone have experience with this? im sure some are better than others and am thinking some might have more or less undesirable side effects than others (having to race the next day and being groggy?)

ephedra, caffeine, and asprin really bit with my friends but are their other stimulants that work well? also the opposite, its hard to sleep sometimes after racing hard for a few hours and taking these stimulants so would something like a tranqualizer be benaficial? or maybe a muscle relaxant would do the same thing?

any info you have would be great, im new to this so excuse my ignorance, your watching me in the process of self education.

any competative cyclists out there?

thanx

Cyclist

one of my friends cycles.

he loves EPO
and HGH

dont balance a stimulant out with a tranquilzer

go to www.anabolicreview.com

i know some endurance athletes who use 150-200mgs of test prop a week...eact clean and train hard, they dont bulk up, just get stronger

Hey Bro I'm a cad 1 elite rider. i've used test prop 50mg/d and winny at 20mg/d. Works great, put on a little bit of weight but my power/weight ratio went through the roof!!!! Also use eca for racing. like to try epo but really hard to find...... Very important to drop the winny at least two weeks before race because it dehydrates you big time!!! Made that mistake and it f'd my race..... Hope this helps..

Top Bottom