Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycling doping products/ translation needed

triguy

3 flasks of Actovegin
1 flask of Norditropin penset 24 (growth hormone)
1 flask of TAD 600
1 flask of solvent for Norditropin
1 injection of Actrapid Novolet (insulin)
1 box of Spascupreel
1 box of albumine humaine 20 %
1 box of Ubichinon Compositum (co-enzyme Q)
2 boxes of Thyreoida Compositum (hormone extracts)
3 boxes of Testis Compositum (hormone extracts)
2 ampoules of Coffeinum (caffeine)
1 ampoule of Celestone (anti-inflammatory)
1 ampoule of Benexol B12 5000 (vitamins)
3 ampoules of Ketonal
3 flasks of Kenacort retard (corticoids)
1 box of Toco 500 (vitamin E)
1 bottle of sodium chloride 0.9
3 capsules of No Spa Forte
15 capsules of Durvitan (caffeine)
10 ampoules and one tablet of Pentohexal 300 (vasodilator)
1 box and three tablets of MAG 2 (magnesium)
12 capsules of Ozothine
15 capsules of Optalidon
2 packets of Eurythrox 50
2 boxes of Immunoferon (immuno-stimulants)
2 boxes of Trofalgon
1 box of Androderm (testosterone)
6 capsules and one ampoule of Alphalipon (improves nervous functions)
2 tablets of Stilnox
4 capsules of Oltramp
30 tablets of Bentelan (corticoids)
30 tablets and 4 ampoules of Voltaren (anti-inflammatory)
3 tablets of Praxilen
1 tablet of Cafiaspirina (caffeine and aspirin)
1 ampoule of sterile water and one flask of Haes-Steril
1 flask of Geref (enhances production of endogenous HG)

I tried my best to explain what some of these products are, alot of them do the same thing as others and some I have no idea what they do! most of these names are french or russian so you may have a hard time looking them up, i am unsure of the english names for most. I hope this helps!
rider

3 flasks of Actovegin (EPO for a day) very dangerous, used 2hrs before start of an event.
1 flask of Norditropin penset 24 (growth hormone) used usually in the off season to gain strength
1 flask of TAD 600 (tationil, amino acid, good for recovery) used within 2hrs after an event.
1 flask of solvent for Norditropin (GH sometimes comes in powder, use the solvent to mix it…)
1 injection of Actrapid Novolet (insulin) recovery, used within 30mins of finishing an event. Can be dangerous if the proper food is not consumed in the proper timeline.
1 box of Spascupreel (For the temporary relief of minor abdominal pain, abdominal cramps, menstrual cramps, muscular cramps)
1 box of albumine humaine 20 % (Xigris) really funky shit for people with a blood disease, I wouldn’t go near it!
1 box of Ubichinon Compositum (co-enzyme Q) anti-inflamatory
2 boxes of Thyreoida Compositum (hormone extracts) helps release testosterone.
3 boxes of Testis Compositum (hormone extracts) stimulates testicular function ie- testosterone
2 ampoules of Coffeinum (caffeine) stimulant
1 ampoule of Celestone (anti-inflammatory)
1 ampoule of Benexol B12 5000 (vitamins) good for recovery
3 ampoules of Ketonal (nonsteroid anti-inflammatory drug)
3 flasks of Kenacort retard (corticoids) anti-inflammatory,
1 box of Toco 500 (vitamin E) anti-oxidant, good for recovery
1 bottle of sodium chloride 0.9
3 capsules of No Spa Forte (Drotaverini hydrochloridum) some kind of anti-aging pills, maybe like GH???
15 capsules of Durvitan (caffeine)
10 ampoules and one tablet of Pentohexal 300 (vasodilator) explanation is below
1 box and three tablets of MAG 2 (magnesium)
12 capsules of Ozothine (anti-asthma) bronchial dialator
15 capsules of Optalidon contains Butalbital: is a short to intermediate-acting barbiturate, used for migrain relief.
2 packets of Eurythrox 50 ???? I have no idea!
2 boxes of Immunoferon (immuno-stimulants) (AM3) AM3 behaved like and immunostimulant, improving the clinical situation and progress in patients with infectious respiratory disorders (asthmatic bronchitis)
2 boxes of Trofalgon (anabolic steroid “Winstrol”)
1 box of Androderm (testosterone)
6 capsules and one ampoule of Alphalipon (improves nervous functions) (anti-oxidant)
2 tablets of Stilnox (Ambien) helps with Sleeping Disorders like Insomnia, and jet lag
4 capsules of Oltramp ??? made by cisco??? No clue!
30 tablets of Bentelan (corticoids) long-acting oral glucocorticoid
30 tablets and 4 ampoules of Voltaren (anti-inflammatory) Voltaren is a topical anti-inflammatory gel
3 tablets of Praxilen (vasodilator) A vasodilator causes blood vessels in the body to grow slightly wider, this will reduce blood pressure
1 tablet of Cafiaspirina (caffeine and aspirin)
1 ampoule of sterile water and
one flask of Haes-Steril- HAES-STERIL 10% in the dose 7–10 ml/kg per day was used in 75 patients operated on acquired heart diseases and ischemic heart disease. If was found that the preparation increases cardiac output, stabilises blood pressure and heart rate by an increase of venous return to the heart. This leads towards an improvement of the systemic oxygen transport, an increasing of heart contractility, and myocardium mechanical activity. HAES-STERIL 10% is recommended for use in intensive therapy of cardiac surgery patients
1 flask of Geref (enhances production of endogenous HG) stimulate synthesis and release of growth hormone.

thanx rider, that alphalipon looks interesting. My dog has just too much problems with PH's. Im looking into compounds that recover the CNS and stimulate nerve transmission of nerve impulses. 2 ways to increase strength!. thicker muscles & nerve transmission.

......know of any other good boards for endurance athletes? pm me them.

How long do you think Rumsas is going to live?

I'm betting his liver is gonna give out during the next Tour.

FHG

Top Bottom