Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle of sustanon 250 and Winstrol

multimurray

I would like some input on this cycle of sustanon 250 and Winstrol (both injex)

First off I'm 28 and 190 Lbs. Body fat is around %20 and this is my first cycle. I’m planning on taking at least 380 Grams protein per day, Glucosamine daily for joints, Flax oil for joints and heart, Milk thistle for liver, blood work will be done to monitor these levels along with cholesterol.

Any input on dosages, injex points, PCT, diets, and workout routines you have used to produce good results would be greatly appreciated.

Week 1 250mg Sustanon(per week)
Week 2 500mg Sustanon(pw), 20mg Nolvadex(Tamoxifen) (per day) 20mg pill
Week 3 750mg Sustanon(pw), 20mg Nolvadex(pd)
Week 4 750mg Sustanon(pw), 20mg Nolvadex(pd), 50mg Winstrol(pd)
Week 5 750mg Sustanon(pw), 20mg Nolvadex(pd), 50mg Winstrol(pd)
Week 6 750mg Sustanon(pw), 20mg Nolvadex(pd), 50mg Winstrol(pd)
Week 7 750mg Sustanon(pw), 20mg Nolvadex(pd), 100mg Winstrol(pd)
Week 8 500mg Sustanon(pw), 20mg Nolvadex(pd), 100mg Winstrol(pd)
Week 9 50mg Winstrol(pd), 20mg Nolvadex(pd)
Week 10 50mg Winstrol(pd), 20mg Nolvadex(pd)
Week 11 1st day 80mg Nolvadex, 200mg Clomid (Serpafar) (Clomifene Citrate) 50mg pill
Rest of week 60mg Nolvadex (pd), 100mg Clomid (pd)
Week 12 40mg Nolvadex (pd), 50mg Clomid (pd)
Week 13 20mg Nolvadex (pd), 50mg Clomid (pd)
Week 14 20mg Nolvadex (pd), 25mg Clomid (pd)

Would it be better to keep my doses of sustanon at 500mg then just continue the cycle 3 weeks longer? Same thing with 100mg Winstrol

Has anyone tried using b12 injectable with Winstrol to reduce pain at injection points?

I would run the sustanon longer and keep at 500mgs to balance out the levels in your blood, 100mg of winstrol sounds like a lot for a first cycle, i would keep it at 50 and run it at the start for at most 8 weeks

Thanks for the input I will keep the sustanon at a lower dose for longer and keep the winny down to 50mg.
How about my PCT? Should I edit that at all?

Last edited:
you should get good results with just 250sus if its your first cycle.
drop the nolva and only use it if you need it.
if you run it throughout your cycle it can hinder some of your gains. and drop the winny to 50mg

Absolutely listen to this man.

750mgs of sustanon plus 100mgs of winstrol for a first cycle?

Absolutely no need.

I'm having questions about using 250mg or 500mg of sus on my cycle. This is my first cycle and with all of the posts I have read they say do it right or dont bother. I'm wanting to make sure that I dont waste my time or money, and all the input has been appericated so thanks.

Top Bottom