Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle help

mdbro328

I am 30yr 6.2 200 18%bf I have been on trt for 3 years diagnosis low t 200mg eow I have now decided I would like to bulk my diet is pretty good but if I'm honest not perfect

Planed cycle
Dbol ed 50mg for 6wk
Testcyp 400-500wk 12 wk

Being on trt should I still look at pct or I'll be ok

bulking at 18% bodyfat? you need to drop down to 10-11% before bulking. 18% is where you should be at your fattest while bulking imo

Bro 200mg eow? That is horrible. What does that keep your levels at. No way that can be stable.

But to your question, I don't think it's a good idea to bulk at your point. Clean the diet up and get the weight down first.

And 50 dbol daily isn't for a beginner bro. 30 is as high as you want to go.

Sorry last post didn't show for some reason

Yes 200mg eow it keeps me around 500ng/dl it is well below 200ng without. I don't think my doc wants to go with 200 wk because of my age but I don't complain because I know how it feels without it

I chose 50 mg of dbol because I figured with the stuff now days if you think you are taking 50 it's most likely 20 but that's just Mt thoughts the only thing I trust is the cyp I know it's 100%because of my situation

As for my body fat i was measured 2 times 2 weeks apart one trainer says 13 the other 18 I chose to use higher number to be safe if I had to guss I'm In between the two. I am a very hard gainer 6yr ago I was 155lb it has taken me till now to get and maintain 195 or 200 I think I would like to see 230lb in next 2 years. Thanks everyone for the advice

It's just crazy though. My numbers are 450 and the doc put me on TRT. He wants me optimal at 900-1100.

Dbol is rarely faked. It's cost is low enough to make, they usually don't fuck with it. I would still suggest 30. You can always bump it up two weeks in if you aren't satisfied.

Yeah I ran mine up to 800ng and my doc was like woah if it gets any higher we are gonna cut your dose in half so why don't you try going 16 or 18 days and see if it comes down

That's fucking insane! And the good thing is. My doc will check bloods on the trough to see if adjustments need to be made.
What kind of doctor are you going to? If you don't mind me asking.

Top Bottom