Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advise. Test e, deca , dbol ( anavar )

skilpadda

Hello everyone.

I am currently on test, deca, dbol, and i am thinking about adding anavar at the end of the cycle for 5 weeks.

i have been reeding up on it, and some say is no point adding anavar at the end, because this is mainly a mass bulking cycle. so what do you guys think? should i dropp it?

im currently on week 5 and 3 days in. going off the dbol today

GAINED total 21 lbs since i started. alot water i belive tho. getting good pumps and the strenght is up. also eating like a horse! :D

this is what my cycle looks like

Week 1-5 dbol. 30mg
week 1-14 deca. 400mg ( pin 200 mg every 5 day )
week 1-3 test e. 500 mg (250 mg e5d )
week 4-17 test e. 750mg (375 mg e5d )
week 12-17 anavar. 50mg

PCT
clomid 100-100-50-50mg (4 weeks)

all the gear is legit human grade.

i know my pct looks a little weak, and its here i need some help. read about nolva and 19.nor (deca) is not a good combo, tho some still use it.
what do you guys advise on this? and the entire cycle

Sorry about my english. all your advises is much appriciated!

I wouldn't bother with the avar... save it for another cycle. You could add in another round of dbol near to the end if you wanted (3-4 weeks). Definitely add in tamoxifen (nolvadex) to your pct at 20/20/20/10.

Var could be added to the end of any cycle, whether it is bulking or cutting.

Since you are bulking, I would add more food to your diet before adding more drugs to your cycle.

Dont want the bloat dbol gives at the end, so i will skip it, or maybe do anavar, not sure yet. was thinkng about clen, but nah staying away from that.
thanks for the advice, i will add nolva to the pct

I think Elvia's advice is key here. Your pct is pretty weak. Add what he told you to add and all will be good. IMO I've never been a fan of Anavar. It's expensive for what you get out of it.

Top Bottom