Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curt Shilling just wrote his script into baseball legend

• Thread starter Thread starter The Greatest
  • Start date Start date
Great Series. I was pulling for the Sox, however I expected them to get swept after the first 3 games. After that I expected them to lose to the Yankees in game 7. What a pleasant surprise. Ortiz should run for mayor of Boston.

WOndering if Torre will get the heat to get out................I dont believe it was his fault, but you know how Steinbrenner is........hell, I guess something needs to be said for getting your team up to play when you are up 3-0......who knows.

4everhung said:
don't know where the hot Sox thread is,so I'll just offer my congradulations to the Sox fans here.
well done
kinda cool to see a team come back 3 down
this Yankees fan will be pulling for the Sox in the series

Well that's you. I was totally stunned. I don't think in the whole history or professional sports in a 7 game series you blow a 3-0 lead and get beat 4 straight. I wonder what the odds in Vegas were of Boston winning this after losing the first 3? I wouln't know what to say if I were a coach except hold up a Reggie Miller picture with him squezzing his neck at the Knick fans.

Top Bottom