Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curt Shilling just wrote his script into baseball legend

• Thread starter Thread starter The Greatest
  • Start date Start date
T

The Greatest

Like a scene out of the natural Shilling put on a show tonight. The man at 38 and in forty-degree rainy weather with a bad plant foot and in hostel territory totally baffled the Bronx Bombers. They say Baseball is like poetry and his performance tonight will always be supplanted in my memory. In a day of ego outshining the sport, Shilling’s masterpiece amongst insurmountable odds reaffirms all that is good in the world of sports. And for one more night, the Red Sox were able to quite the Ghosts of Yankee past yet again.

On to Game 7

Any pics of the blood soaking through his sock? What about the sutures they used to strengthen the achilles? I would like to see some of it.

canadianhitman said:
I can't help but wonder what they shot his ankle up with to allow him to go out there and get the job done.

They did that to Shilling because Curt Shilling @ 85% is better than any other of their pitchers at 100%.

Schilling is already in the hall. I don't know if any of you remember, but back when Philly played T.O. in the world series he was amazing then, oh...and he did win another world series with Arizona a few years back. Schilling gets no respect. He's got a 2.18 era in post season play and is a 3 time all star....Schilling is one of the greatest clutch pitchers in baseball history......

....too bad he's gonna have to watch game 7 from the bench.

It's so ironic that this exact scenario happenend last year.....Yankee's vs. Sox, game 7 for the world series....and I bet you that Tim Wakefield will be on the mound tonite at some point.

I'm not gonna miss this game for the world !!!

The Greatest said:
Like a scene out of the natural Shilling put on a show tonight. The man at 38 and in forty-degree rainy weather with a bad plant foot and in hostel territory totally baffled the Bronx Bombers. They say Baseball is like poetry and his performance tonight will always be supplanted in my memory. In a day of ego outshining the sport, Shilling’s masterpiece amongst insurmountable odds reaffirms all that is good in the world of sports. And for one more night, the Red Sox were able to quite the Ghosts of Yankee past yet again.

On to Game 7

I believe NYY will take care of biz in game 7. Nice comeback but I don't believe it ever happened and won't happen here, IMHO

Shilling has what Boston doesn't , a World Series championship, so he was a star before tonite.

He did good. Gotta respect the Redsox for hanging in there. I wonder if it`s a bigger let down if they ultimately lose. IMO it`s not because it gives them something to hang their hat on.

Schilling was awesome - this has been an amazing comeback.

Top Bottom