Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Credit Cards

• Thread starter Thread starter the_clockwork
  • Start date Start date
I'm not good with financial advice

Just wanted to say what's up!

sup biatch...

I won't be using this hardly at all, maybe just 500 a month fully pay it off eveyr month.. don't know if the 50 buck annual fee is worth the miles I'll get but I don't travel too much anymore, more for getting a vacation a year

it seems too good to be true that they will give me basically 1 free airline ticket (25,000 miles) with no blackouts just for signing up for their card and spending 750 in 4 months.

you have any experience with airline rewards cards?

well if u dont use the miles u have earned in a year then they charge u to keep them for you.

so if u are using your card for everything ask like a budget card and paying it off each month. well then u will always have miles at the end of the year

so say u have 20k miles left they will charge u to carry them over

automatically charge me to carry them over or have me an option?

whatever airline you are using to fly there with.. get that visa card..

delta had 2 for 1.. that is 2 miles for every $1 you spend..

not sure they still offer that one.. maybe 1 for 1 though

whatever airline you are using to fly there with.. get that visa card..

delta had 2 for 1.. that is 2 miles for every $1 you spend..

not sure they still offer that one.. maybe 1 for 1 though
Delta offers 2 miles for every $1 spent only on tickets purchased at Delta.com. They used to offer it on gas purchases, grocery stores, etc., but they discontinued that.

Delta's fees are pretty expensive: $150/year for the Delta Amex Platinum, $90/year for Delta Amex Gold, and $450/year for Delta Amex Reserve. The Platinum and Reserve will get you a free companion certificate each year (Reserve in first class, Platinum in regular class). There are a few stipulations with the companion certificate. In the end, you pay about the same price for the two tickets with the companion certificate as you would by buying two tickets off the web because of fare restrictions to use the companion certificate.

Top Bottom