Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy college football weekend...

KillahBee said:
Dude, Maryland (the state) is the biggest shithole anywhere near the east coast. I'd take AIDS-infested toxic Jers over MD ANYDAY

omgomg yes

it's worse than any other state i've ever seen

even it's "top notch" beach area (ocean city) is questionable, if i didn't have so many fun memories hitting on teenage women with their fucktard boyfriends watching i'd completely write it off as 100% turd material

lots of russian immigrants in this area, fuckin girls get hired by clubs to talk to guys

Man, the fucking huskies almost did it. Jake Locker is the man. If they can get a few more playmakers around him the dawgs are back in business.

calveless wonder said:
fuckin florida. auburn always seems to kick their ass

lots of upsets this weekend. i can't believe USF beat west virginia, same with coloroado over oklahoma

True, true. I was really mad that we got beat by Colorado.

They did play a good game tho, i give 'em cred.

I watched Florida/Auburn. Great finish. Fuck the coach for that pussy timeout bullshit at the end. I know people think that is cool and all, but its really a lame move.

But don't worry, you guys are going to kill us next week. I'm betting against my own team as long as the spread isn't too high.

Lestat said:
I watched Florida/Auburn. Great finish. Fuck the coach for that pussy timeout bullshit at the end. I know people think that is cool and all, but its really a lame move.
that's what i said too. good call.. my arse! AU kicker has some gonads to be so young. walked back out there and nailed it. did you see him before the kick? none of that off by yourself crap. he was standing there barkin in his teams face....that's confidence. same exact placement on the second kick too. Groves went down though.... any word onhow bad that is?

Top Bottom