Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cops Busted???

LVTitan said:
no you dont, that's what the term random means. a computer will randomly pick X-amount of names out the database of all employees that are subject to testing. the DOT does this all the time with our truck drivers...

Yes you do. The fact that a computer pulls out random names means nothing. In the US, if you test 1 person in an organization for something, everyone that is tested in the future has to be tested for that same thing. It is discrimination if you don't. If this pratice is happening in the DOT, (discrimination), it's because no lawsuit has been filed to stop it.

krishna said:
Idiot cop trying to run on both sides of the fence. This can't be good for anybody. I bet he'll take tons down with him. If that POS rats, I hope he goes to prison anyway so the boys can have some fun with his ass.

Yeah, hopefully he just keeps quiet and takes his punishment like a man. I doubt he will be in prison though since the judge will probably say he served the community being a police officer and will get the very minimum punishment, unless of course he was trafficing a lot of gear. Then he may get some time. I don't think there was anything wrong with him using AS just because he was a cop, as long as he never busted anybody he caught with gear. If he did that is really fucked up.

danaf1 said:
Yeah, hopefully he just keeps quiet and takes his punishment like a man. I doubt he will be in prison though since the judge will probably say he served the community being a police officer and will get the very minimum punishment, unless of course he was trafficing a lot of gear. Then he may get some time. I don't think there was anything wrong with him using AS just because he was a cop, as long as he never busted anybody he caught with gear. If he did that is really fucked up.

Dude, as much as I would like to agree with you on this one, I can't. Prosecutors do as much as possible to make examples of police officers who do wrong, as it can make their career to have a successful conviction of a cop. Judges do not want to be seen as catering to the police. Actually, judges usually max cops out on time and fines when they fuck up around my parts for violating the trust that the public has given them to enforce the laws on the books.

If he had ONLY been using, he would have just lost his job. However, since he was selling as well, he will do time, and likely more rather than less.

Zig

It makes sence to juice as a Police Officer if thats what you want to do. Very likely you'll get to use the increase in strength it gives you.

Falklands said:
It makes sence to juice as a Police Officer if thats what you want to do. Very likely you'll get to use the increase in strength it gives you.

Yeah, it could be very helpful. I have two brothers that are cops. I've heard so many stories of people resisting, too the point that they were on the ground fighting. They have to mace and taser people regularly. I think it would be benificial to law enforcement if they were legally allowed to juice. Plus, think how many more people may consider a career in it just for that reason.

ziggyziggy said:
Dude, as much as I would like to agree with you on this one, I can't. Prosecutors do as much as possible to make examples of police officers who do wrong, as it can make their career to have a successful conviction of a cop. Judges do not want to be seen as catering to the police. Actually, judges usually max cops out on time and fines when they fuck up around my parts for violating the trust that the public has given them to enforce the laws on the books.

If he had ONLY been using, he would have just lost his job. However, since he was selling as well, he will do time, and likely more rather than less.

Zig

Logically, your state makes sense. You would think that they are trusted with enforcing the law and if they break it they would get punished harder. However, there are a lot of dirty cops, well known within the departments, and yet you hardly ever see a trial. Several do little dirty things, like at a smaller dept. on of my bro's worked at, there was a cop who would steal confinscated weed and cigs that were taken from minors. Everyone knew, and nothing ever happened to him. He also stole a PS2, games, and various small electronics that were confiscated for some reason or another.

Outtlaw said:
Nothing worse than a cop who doesnt abide by the laws he's sworn to enforce on others.

More like... "sworn to force on others."
Cause most laws are just bureaucratic BS. Just more laws to protect people that don't need protecting. IMO

Of course no offense meant to you Outtlaw just venting a little about the useless laws that people get in trouble for breaking.

highly doubt he will rat his buddies in the force out ploice dont rat each other out im all for cops on juice and any other law enforcement guys, how many times have i read about a cop getting killed or seriously injured by some worthless pice of shit if only these cops were on a gram of test

Top Bottom