Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cops Busted???

BigJoshRn

Thought this was VERY interesting. Cops after their own...would like to see how this all pans out...BigJosh

WVTM-TV

COLUMBIANA, Ala. - A Shelby County sheriff's deputy has been fired following his arrest on charges of distributing steroids. Sheriff Chris Curry said Brandon Lee O'Dazier, a deputy since December 2002, was the subject of a criminal investigation by a drug task force and the Alabama Bureau of Investigation. O'Dazier was charged with two counts of unlawful distribution of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. His bond was set at $6,000. The sheriff, in a statement Thursday, said he's disappointed a sheriff's employee would violate the public's trust. He said future random drug screenings for employees would include a test for steroid use.

It's mad expensive to test for juice and if you random drug test one, you gotta random drug test them all.

that sucks. this guy is now gonna cut a deal and rat on his suppliers and everyone else thats doing as well. his cop buddies better watch out, you know that. sucks that when someone gets knabbed they take everyone else down with them.

yeah that sux....He should shut shut up and deal with what he has coming to him.
bigmann245 said:
that sucks. this guy is now gonna cut a deal and rat on his suppliers and everyone else thats doing as well. his cop buddies better watch out, you know that. sucks that when someone gets knabbed they take everyone else down with them.

slyder190 said:
It's mad expensive to test for juice and if you random drug test one, you gotta random drug test them all.
no you dont, that's what the term random means. a computer will randomly pick X-amount of names out the database of all employees that are subject to testing. the DOT does this all the time with our truck drivers...

Man, you don't know how many cops at my old dojo used to approach me for gear. Shit, I think there are about 6 LA Sheriffs that are not on the juice. You'd think that it would be an advantage actually, but the fear of that lie called 'roid-rage' I suppose scares people especially here in LA with all the cops beating up black kids already for no good reason.

Idiot cop trying to run on both sides of the fence. This can't be good for anybody. I bet he'll take tons down with him. If that POS rats, I hope he goes to prison anyway so the boys can have some fun with his ass.

Top Bottom