Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Congrats to Hurricane. New Bookie Mod.

Good bros up in this bitch!

Congrats Hurricane!

My only issue with you is that you don't put up enough events to bet on!

u mean the section in general dont have enough events to bet or i dont post enough events ??

u ever want an event just pm me or the other bookies..spart,slayer or moto.. and 1 of us will put it up for u good chap !!

u mean the section in general dont have enough events to bet or i dont post enough events ??

u ever want an event just pm me or the other bookies..spart,slayer or moto.. and 1 of us will put it up for u good chap !!

I have no idea about any event - what they are or if they are bball, football or basketball... I only know if you guys say in the post what event is being played :)

Everyone else posts 5 times more events than you so you need to post more...

Just make sure you post up any game where a team with the name Cardinal in it is playing!

I have no idea about any event - what they are or if they are bball, football or basketball... I only know if you guys say in the post what event is being played :)

Everyone else posts 5 times more events than you so you need to post more...

Just make sure you post up any game where a team with the name Cardinal in it is playing!

lol u crazy man.. i will step it up just for u :artist:

JOker Avi fits him like a glove.
I mean that in a good, non psychopathic way, but more of a well, 'kewl' he doesn't take himself too seriously, yet is an excellent planner.
Dude is on point.
Would like to have a cup of coffee with him some day, don't worry Cane I don't smoke anymore, so I won't pressure you into paranoia.
LOL
Its his job... its what he does.

Top Bottom