Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confused

aliv

hey guys first post here. i getting ready to run a cycle of 500 mg of Test Cyp for 10weeks in duration. finding all the different options for pct quite confusing to be honest, i had settled on using nolvadex and hcg post cycle with arimdex on hand in case of sides but alot of folks seem to disagree with this. current body stats are age 28 205 lbs 14% body fat been training for the last 5 years. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks Aaron

You want to talk to Nelson Montana --he is the PCT guru IMHO---primarily because I agree with him :cool:

There is also an HCG thread around here the last few days that has some interesting info--(not sure I agree with it but don't know enough to disagree)

Nelson is a huge promoter of Unleashed and Post Cyle by Protein Factory. Not to put words in his mouth or anything. I have used those products together and they work very well.

My advice is to read around, OP. There are many threads here that outline great PCTs.

Top Bottom