Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confidential Source aided DEA in local steroids case

Mavafanculo said:
Sanders added: "Our concern as DEA agents and prosecutors is this is not something that is made or manufactured in a safe environment."

this seems to indicate they arent going after end users

They have soooo much info to sift through that they'll grab the biggest fishes remaining for themselves and possibly begin to disseminate information at the state and local level.

Don't start getting lackadaisical in the months to follow.

Mavafanculo said:
Sanders added: "Our concern as DEA agents and prosecutors is this is not something that is made or manufactured in a safe environment."

this seems to indicate they arent going after end users

Wow. Imagine that. Blacksheep used to call me a hater and accuse me of flaming for saying how Stallion labs had problems with vial tops falling off and some issues with a tumbler mixing there test suspension, yet so many peeps would stick up for them :rolleyes:

All I would do was mention fucking "Vial tops falling off" and I was a hater? Go figure

And not to mention others like Nelson or Ulter who discussed not trusting UG labs with label claims.

Christ you really think this combo blends actually contained what they said? Fuck no, but if you said anything you were just a hater.

It was so much better when it was just Mexico and Human Grade gear.

that was like when i was in high school, I remember all the homies driving over to Tijuana for the day to get gear for like the whole football team.
galaxy said:
Wow. Imagine that. Blacksheep used to call me a hater and accuse me of flaming for saying how Stallion labs had problems with vial tops falling off and some issues with a tumbler mixing there test suspension, yet so many peeps would stick up for them :rolleyes:

All I would do was mention fucking "Vial tops falling off" and I was a hater? Go figure

And not to mention others like Nelson or Ulter who discussed not trusting UG labs with label claims.

Christ you really think this combo blends actually contained what they said? Fuck no, but if you said anything you were just a hater.

It was so much better when it was just Mexico and Human Grade gear.

Powerbuilder333 said:
At least the gear tested real.
HAHAHAHA! Thats what I thought and I LOL at "Gym Junkies" Bet he hopes that sticks so he can claim it! Also found it interesting he said and I quote "these are not the kind of people who are kicking in doors and killing each other over it." My fucking point exactly you mother fuckers! We are fucking at work 12 hours a day! We are with our kids! We are at the grocery store or cutting our grass or or or....fuck me for wanting to be a big ass mother fucker! sorry :rolleyes: Oh man I have not trained in a month getting this gym open and my equipment comes on the 8th! :evil: I am going to tear my shit to pieces! :) And love every damn second of it and the crippling soreness!

Quadsweep

Well fuck, if that's the concern then it should be legalized. How fucking stupid are people? You legalize it, then it can be taxed and taken in a safe manner. WTF is wrong w/ America? A faggot can legally go to a Dr. and get prescribed female hormones to grow tits, have his dick snipped off and get turned into a woman, but a man wanting to become more masculine, and safely use steroids to help make his muscles bigger, well thats illegal. What a fucked up world huh?

Top Bottom