Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colts will beat Pats !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Kano
  • Start date Start date
kano said:
100 percent agreed

and the comment about brady always having peyton number.. lol not brady the defense always did.. but if everyone remembers last year colts beat them and scored 40 points and the pats played cover 2 and dropped 8 people back and peyton still picked them apart..

and didnt they still lose?

Angel said:
so who should I vote for? I dont understand the whole +3 and minus 3 thing

Simple hon.. If you pick the Colts, you get 3 points right at the start of the game.. If you pick the Patriots you are 3 points behind at the start of the game.. Who ever you pick they have to cover the 3.. If you pick the colts and they win by the score of 21-20 you win..(with the +3 you actually have 24 points).. Understand?

cboogsrun said:
I think its the #1 red zone Defense, not necessarily the #1 Defense total.

They WERE first in points allowed per game until last week...they have slipped to #2 at 11.1 ppg.

imo - points given up is the only defensive stat that means anything

over the years brady has had a better team but manning is the best quarter back no doubt about it... people are like but brady won three super bowl!!! fucking hello the pats won three brady did not do it alone... When you compare the 2 manning is clearly better quarteback

Top Bottom