Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colts will beat Pats !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Kano
  • Start date Start date
K

Kano

Like last year when manning went their and dropped 40 points on them lol

I dunno.......Colts ran through the number 1 D in Denver last week.

Granted the Colts D sucks - especially against the run......but they still score at will

hotzie said:
Fuck The Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100 percent agreed

and the comment about brady always having peyton number.. lol not brady the defense always did.. but if everyone remembers last year colts beat them and scored 40 points and the pats played cover 2 and dropped 8 people back and peyton still picked them apart..

BWaahahaha, Manning won once against Brady, Brady owns him in the playoffs lest you forget you haven't won a tidy bowl with your wonderous Manning while Brady is laughing with his MVP's and SUperbowl rings. I love Peyton too cause he pisses all over himself in the big games and won't win anything just like his Daddy and everyone said all the glorious praises about his Daddy also.

Colts have an edge as the Pats are coming off a short week with the MOnday night game.

dognutz said:
BWaahahaha, Manning won once against Brady, Brady owns him in the playoffs lest you forget you haven't won a tidy bowl with your wonderous Manning while Brady is laughing with his MVP's and SUperbowl rings. I love Peyton too cause he pisses all over himself in the big games and won't win anything just like his Daddy and everyone said all the glorious praises about his Daddy also.

Colts have an edge as the Pats are coming off a short week with the MOnday night game.
check this out http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6766217&postcount=5

Top Bottom