Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

colorado chic football player didnt raped i bet

The Nature Boy said:

I'd totally bang this broad. but she'd have to keep her football pads on.

my old lady is 5'11". but she doesn't have football pads.

the new chic i am working on is 5 11 too but i am a tall boy my self the genitals match up really nice

leave the mouth piece in since i wanna work that fat ass hard

give her the crossover

tiger88 said:

well tall chics are cool imo

here is a pic

35fb96836ed975a153bf934e8d5f656d.jpg

Her name is Colorado? WTF kind of name is that for a girl? No wonder she got shit...

TC2 said:
"for those who play or have played sports they know what happens in the locker room

i have groped so many ppl (pulling down ppls pants, ass slaps, wet towel to the ass) or the tip..

(tip - quick stealth strike to the top of the penis with a quick snap of the wrist) takes skill but when u got it down u can have some good laughs plus it hurts too"

WTF,you must be talking about the lockerrooms at the local YMCA.

That homo erotic shit never went down when I played sports.

I don't know what sport you played.

I am proud to say I played football in college.

I am not proud to say this type of shit definitely happened in the locker room. Maybe not snapping towels at each others' dick tips, but equally gay shit.

Seems that football players land a lot of rape accusations.

I don't think we ever have a clue how true these accusations are.

Raping someone is terrible................and so is falsely accusing someone of it.

Do gilrs that falsely accuse ever get punished? I didn't think so.

Smurfy said:
this girl is fat? how is 5'10 and 140 lbs considered fat? that's tall and skinny if you ask me.

i never called her fat i just she has a big ass and i wanna hit a chic with a big ass

i always pull small to skinny chics

after u hit it hard enough u need dr scholls pads for you balls since it like banging a break wall

tiger88 said:

i never called her fat i just she has a big ass and i wanna hit a chic with a big ass

i always pull small to skinny chics

after u hit it hard enough u need dr scholls pads for you balls since it like banging a break wall
Tiger....could you give the ladies few more details since they don't have these "balls?" :confused:

Top Bottom