Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College or Pro Football?

Hannibal

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Ok...just out of curiousity, which do you prefer. Very simple question. No real need to justify your choice. Whether it be college, pro or neither.

I prefer College Football...more fun to watch IMO

college all the way. I think that there are some better plays. Go Illini!! "please no-one mention their bad season"

Whiskey

normally i enjoy college sports better, but not with football.

there's too many 'sure wins.' any team in the nfl can beat any other team on any given day.

it also might be because ive been a devout lions fan since i was 5 so i grew up watching NFL.

college basketball is much better than the nba though. there's no better test to go through to become #1.

Ok while we are on the College/Pro debate.....riddle me this. What is the deal with the EXCESSIVE CELEBRATION PENALTY.

In college...where they are a bunch of kids playing there hearts out...they aren't allowed to get excited and celebrate.

In the pros...where they are PAID to play....they have choreographed end zone celebration dances.

And this makes sense because?

Tarheel said:
Didn't a FSU player get an unsportsmanlike penalty today for spinning the football after a 1st down?

Yes...thats what sparked my question. It just doesn't make sense to me.

i think college,they arent as cocky,dont flaunt money because they dont have it,and are playing for jobs in the nfl or simply because they love it,which i feel alot of nfl players lost the love of the game once the big money came in

Hannibal said:
Ok while we are on the College/Pro debate.....riddle me this. What is the deal with the EXCESSIVE CELEBRATION PENALTY.

In college...where they are a bunch of kids playing there hearts out...they aren't allowed to get excited and celebrate.

In the pros...where they are PAID to play....they have choreographed end zone celebration dances.

And this makes sense because?

no shit man.....ive got a year of college ball under my belt (left for personal reasons but love the game and follow ND and Ohio State religiously) and there were times that as a rookie when i made a play i got so jacked up, and momentum is huge in college ball. They leave everything out on the feild.

Fucking LMAO at the choreographed end zone dances

Anybody see BASEKETBALL by matt stone and trey parker???

Pro's because w/ the talent shitty teams can beat great teams, i.e. Lions. I also love when Pro teams try to run the option and realize if it's done more than once the D is simply to fast.

pro, all the way...

as for celebrating.. could you imagine the morale of say a central north eastern oklahoma A & M after watching florida score 97 points on them and celebrate???

at least pro's can handle it.. they go home and count their cash.

Top Bottom