Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College Football Sucks!!!!!!!!!!

College football sucks?? That is hilarious!! All of these teams you listed below are certainly the best. This post is a waste of space.

the guy is being sarcastic..thats why half of his comments are contradictory and he switches conferences when he mentions that team x would only be 8-4 in conference y,while team w would only be 8-4 in conference x,etc...I thought it was a well thought out post meant to be funny and he is poking fun at all the pundits when they bitch about the pros and cons of various teams and conferences,schedules etc

one the BCS gone and college football have a playoff.and the Heisman picks selected at the end of the season not at the start of it.

Re: Re: College Football Sucks!!!!!!!!!!

alien amp pharm said:

Speaking of Tennessee, did you and your girlfriend end up going to that game? I know you were planning on it.

This whole season has sucked...both the games and the partying!
:mad: :mad:

Yea we ended up going to the game. Got shit faced and we were to drunk to go out after the game so we crashed in a hotel room.

mekannik said:
Are you just bitter because you:

a) are a washed up has been athlete trying to live vicariously off the student/athletes of today - who aren't even worthy to carry your molding jockstrap?

b) were the skinny puke who used to get swirlies in high school from the starting lineup who were banging all the cheerleaders?

c) are ass deep in debt from not being able to pay off your bookie (take a clue from this guy: http://www.clickondetroit.com/det/news/stories/news-183208520021211-101211.html)?

Lighten up - it's college football. Rivalries and somewhat smaller egos are a nice alternative to the NFL.
]

It was supposed to be a sarcastic post, I wasn't serious. You must have missed it:confused:

they suck compared to who? miami ohio state is going to be a great game!

Top Bottom