Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College Football Sucks!!!!!!!!!!

FreakMonster

1. Miami Sucks. Who have they played? They luckily got to play Tennessee and Florida when they were having down years. They had to come from behind to beat Rutgers and they needed pure luck to have FSU miss a field goal on the last play of the game after giving up close to 300 yards on the ground. They also only beat Pitt when Pitt's QB overthrew a wide receiver on their last play. Miami is a joke and if they played a real schedule in a real conference, they'd be 8-4. Miami Sucks.

2. Ohio State Sucks. The Big 10 is a joke and they didn't even play the best team in their conference, Iowa, who would have slaughtered them. Plus, they got lucky beating Purdue on a fluke 50 yd td catch in the last minute, had to go to overtime to beat a horrible Illinois team, and needed sheer luck to avoid losing to Cincinnati of all teams. What a crock that they are in the title game and they'll get crushed by Miami. They are too slow and their quarterback sucks. If they played in the Big 12, they'd be 7-5. Ohio State Sucks.

3. Georgia Sucks. What a load of crap that they are in the Top 10. They lost to the worst Florida team in 20 years. Plus, they needed a miracle to beat a horrible Auburn team that lost to freaking Arkansas. They also barely beat South Carolina, who is a joke team, needed a last second field goal to beat an Alabama team with nothing to play for, and almost lost to a horrible, injury-depleted Tennessee team at home. If Georgia were in the Pac 10, they'd be 9-3 and headed to the Sun Bowl. Georgia Sucks.

4. USC Sucks. What a joke that they are being mentioned as one of the best teams. They have two freaking losses people! Give me a break. Plus, who the hell have they played? Notre Dame...please, they have been exposed and they suck. UCLA? We saw how good they were against WSU, plus they didn't even have their quarterback. Plus, they play in the wretched Pac 10 for goodness sakes. If they were in the SEC, they'd finish no better than 5th in the West division. Fight on my a$$. What a joke. USC Sucks.

5. Iowa. Freaking Iowa? You have to be kidding me. They lost to Iowa State! You remember Iowa State, the team that lost to UConn. Unbelievable. They lose to a team that lost to UConn and people think they are championship material? Let's not forget that they didn't even play the best team in their conference, Ohio State. If OSU played Iowa, I guarantee that OSU would stomp a mudhole in them. Plus, Iowa needed luck to beat Purdue, barely beat joke Penn State, and almost lost to fricking Miami....not that Miami! Miami of Ohio for crying out loud. Iowa will get crushed by USC in the Orange Bowl...they have no speed. If they were in the ACC, Iowa would be 8-4 at best. Iowa Sucks.

6. Washington State Sucks. Gimme a break. These guys got slaughtered by a horrible Ohio State team that barely beat Purdue, Illinois, and even Cincinnati! Plus, they lost at home to a crappy Washington team that lost to Arizona State and UCLA of all teams. They only got to the Rose Bowl because UCLA threw the game against them. Unbelievable that this horrible team is even in the Top 20. If they were in the SEC, they'd be 6th in the East division at 7-5 and headed to Shreveport. Washington State Sucks.

7. Oklahoma Sucks. Great defense, huh? Yeah, I have two things to say to you, Oklahoma State and Texas A&M. Do championship teams give up 4 TD passes to a freshman quarterback? Do they give up 400 yards passing to a Big 12 also ran like OSU that lost to Louisiana Tech? Plus, OU needed pure luck to beat a terrible Missouri team that lost to freaking Bowling Green. Give me a break. Plus, sure they beat Texas, but if those teams played 10 times, Texas would win 9 of them and OU just got lucky. Hell, if they were in the Pac 10, they'd be lucky to be 8-4. OU Sucks.

8. Kansas State Sucks. They lost two games with that schedule! Give me a break, they played three division I-AA teams. No team that plays three I-AA teams deserves to be considered for the championship or even a bowl game. Sure, they beat USC, but that was when USC wasn't good. If they played now, KSU would get a mudhold stomped in them. What an absolute joke. They also lost to Texas at home! The same Texas team that got crushed by a mediocre OU team and a terrible Texas Tech team! And these guys were pissed about not going to the BCS? Hell, they are lucky to be going to the Holiday Bowl. If they were in the Big 10, they'd be 7-4. Kansas State Sucks.

9. Notre Dame Sucks. Is there a media person out there who hasn't blown Ty Willingham? What a load of crap that the Notre Lamers are even ranked in the Top 25. Who have they played? Michigan State? Whatever? Florida State? They are terrible this year and ND only beat them by 10 points. They got absolutely crushed by a two-loss USC team and lost to Boston College at HOME! What a freaking joke! They also needed to come from behind to beat Navy. Sure, they beat Maryland and Pitt, but that was before they got good. Also, everyone knows that they only beat Michigan because of that phantom touchdown. Plus, the refs cheat for them in every game because of NBC. If they played in any conference, they'd be 6-5. They should join a conference. Notre Dame Sucks.

10. Texas Sucks. The most overhyped team ever! What a crock. They gave up over 500 yards passing and lost to Texas Tech of all teams. Plus, they got absolutely crushed by OU. Only a garbage time TD kept it looking respectable, but they were almost doubled-up in yardage and allowed a midget to rush for almost 300 yards against them. Nice defense Horns! Plus, they needed a bad call to beat Oklahoma State, who lost to Louisiana Tech and they barely beat North Texas and didn't even win their conference! They also got totally lucky against KState by needing a blocked field goal to beat that mediocre team. If Texas played in the SEC, they'd be 7-5 and headed to Shreveport. Texas Sucks.

P.S. The BCS is an absolute joke and sucks.

P.P.S. The Heisman is a joke. Who did Byron Leftwich play? Brad Banks lost to Iowa State! Ken Dorsey's numbers aren't that good! Larry Johnson played crappy in big games and got all of his yards against crappy teams! Anybody could put up Carson Palmer's numbers against those crappy Pac-10 defenses.

Come on sir, saying they "suck" is a bit extreme, maybe they are not the best teams ever to grace the field, but there is some future talent. May I suggest a bowl of high grade? peace

havoc said:
Come on sir, saying they "suck" is a bit extreme, maybe they are not the best teams ever to grace the field, but there is some future talent. May I suggest a bowl of high grade? peace

I'd never turn down a bowl of high grade from the great Havoc:D

Are you just bitter because you:

a) are a washed up has been athlete trying to live vicariously off the student/athletes of today - who aren't even worthy to carry your molding jockstrap?

b) were the skinny puke who used to get swirlies in high school from the starting lineup who were banging all the cheerleaders?

c) are ass deep in debt from not being able to pay off your bookie (take a clue from this guy: http://www.clickondetroit.com/det/news/stories/news-183208520021211-101211.html)?

Lighten up - it's college football. Rivalries and somewhat smaller egos are a nice alternative to the NFL.

SO, who would you suggest play in the BCS?

Don't ever present a problem without suggesting a resolution...

Unless you are just bitchin.......

i agree about Iowa, USC, Notre Dame and K state but Miami and Ohio deserve to be there. I mean Miami scores at will and Willis McGehee is awsome. And you gotta love watching Ohio State's defence with the safety and corner two awesome atheles who's names have slipped my mind right now ( i think the corner is cedric benson?)

FreakMonster said:
1. Miami Sucks. Who have they played? They luckily got to play Tennessee and Florida when they were having down years.

Speaking of Tennessee, did you and your girlfriend end up going to that game? I know you were planning on it.

This whole season has sucked...both the games and the partying!
:mad: :mad:

Top Bottom