Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Hey guys,
So here I go.... I've searched up and down, got all the pros and cons of tren ace only cycle. I understand it is a very dangerous drug, with severe side effects. I am willing to take this risk.
Here is my question.. What is a good pct for this tren ONLY cycle... How to take the pct... I don't understand what 100/100/75/25 means... Is it 100 a day for a week..etc... I am new to this world.... I have done a test deca cycle in the past and as pct I ran p6 from cellucor.... But now I am hearing clomid, nolva , hcg.... I can't take any more injections so I'm going to have to do hcg drops instead... I am take 1 cc of tren ace every Sunday and Wednsday.... For 10 weeks. I am 20 years old... And I am not allowed to take test due to my test is high as it is... My doctor said I can not take test injections or I will suffer permanent severe damage... So please can you guys just tell me what I am supposed to do with hcg clomid or nolva... Please!! Thankyou so much for your time

Torem is the best of both.

Clomid & Nolva = Torem IMO

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom