Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen and ketotifen

deep84

Planning to do clen 2 weeks ON 2 weeks OFF. for 8 weeks.Do you have to take ketotifen thru out the 8 weeks including the off weeks too ?? PLz give advice

Planning to do clen 2 weeks ON 2 weeks OFF. for 8 weeks.Do you have to take ketotifen thru out the 8 weeks including the off weeks too ?? PLz give advice

The point of taking the ketotifen is to keep your beta-receptors upregulated so you can run the Clenbuterol without taking time off. You can either run the Clen two weeks on, and two weeks off. Or you can take it with ketotifen and run it for a straight 6 - 8 weeks.

If you choose to use the Clen with ketotifen, take 1mg - 3mg a day depending on what works for you. There's no reason why you would need more than 1mg though. Start taking it at the end of your second week. Make sure you take the ketotifen at night because it makes you very drowsy.

Also, buy Taurine. A lot of it. It's cheap. It will help you with the Clen cramps. Take 3g - 5g per day of the Taurine.

The point of taking the ketotifen is to keep your beta-receptors upregulated so you can run the Clenbuterol without taking time off. You can either run the Clen two weeks on, and two weeks off. Or you can take it with ketotifen and run it for a straight 6 - 8 weeks.

If you choose to use the Clen with ketotifen, take 1mg - 3mg a day depending on what works for you. There's no reason why you would need more than 1mg though. Start taking it at the end of your second week. Make sure you take the ketotifen at night because it makes you very drowsy.

Also, buy Taurine. A lot of it. It's cheap. It will help you with the Clen cramps. Take 3g - 5g per day of the Taurine.

good info, one more thing , how much gap between two doses before i take last dose at 4pm. can i take 40mcg once. i have started with 20 mcg once. could feel it after an hour of consumption. is that ok.

good info, one more thing , how much gap between two doses before i take last dose at 4pm. can i take 40mcg once. i have started with 20 mcg once. could feel it after an hour of consumption. is that ok.

It depends on how well you tolerate it. I usually take the entire dose all at once first thing in the morning. Even if I am doing 160mcg. If you get bad side effects from taking it all at once, do half of the dose first thing in the morning, and the other half anytime before 4:00 P.M. The reason for that is if you take it after that time, you will have a hard time falling asleep.

Top Bottom