Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CHIEFS are super bowl champions

Trent Green, Tony Gonzalez, Priest Holmes... the Chiefs have some weapons.

Last year, they had the leagues best offense & the leagues worst defense. This year, if they can even get to about the 18th best defense, they'll own the AFC (provided the offense stays healthy).

juicedmullet said:
man i still miss watchin DT play :bawling:

RIP

Founder of the Tomahawk Chop.

ANY OF YOU INSANE KC FANS CAUGHT A BILLS GAME?

At this point there is no antidote for the Bills in the AFC.

PS - I am a Bears fan.

I assume you are tongue in cheek being two games into the season. Yes they look very good but so do the Broncos.

Now that will be a matchup. I should buy tickets now, the Raiders game is insanely expensive.

Testosterone boy said:
I assume you are tongue in cheek being two games into the season. Yes they look very good but so do the Broncos.

Now that will be a matchup. I should buy tickets now, the Raiders game is insanely expensive.

Only thing I am being serious about is that my Bears havent had a good offense since The Fridge ran in for 6 in the Superbowl.

Between the Chiefs, Broncos, & Raiders, the AFC West is definitely the division to watch in the AFC. Cant believe the Raiders are slippin though... but I think Gannon, Rice, & Co. will all pick up their game.

The Indianapolis Colts are a team similar to the Chiefs... absolutely badass offense, pathetic D. They've got one of the top 5 QBs in the NFL (Peyton Manning), they've got one of the top 5 RBs (Edgerrin James) and maybe the best receiver (Marvin Harrison). If they all stay healthy, the Colts could steamroll over some teams.

Top Bottom