Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chargers will pwn Denver this weekend!

mountain muscle said:
san diego had a good year. I won't take that away from you. Denver had too many problems to work out offensively and as the year progressed defensively to be effective.

I will say this. Enjoy it this year.

Not to mention the whole Cutler rookie thing for the last few games... That kid is gonna be great. He's got a fukin' rocket for an arm and is as accurate as anyone. Next season will be different with him starting...

beefcake28 said:
Not to mention the whole Cutler rookie thing for the last few games... That kid is gonna be great. He's got a fukin' rocket for an arm and is as accurate as anyone. Next season will be different with him starting...

Hell yes.

Culter will be beast. His arm is a cannon. The team syncs with him much better than Jake. The defense are going to get their asses trained off this year and beat down in the off season.

Denver will be a contender next year.

mountain muscle said:
Hell yes.

Culter will be beast. His arm is a cannon. The team syncs with him much better than Jake. The defense are going to get their asses trained off this year and beat down in the off season.

Denver will be a contender next year.

I just about shit my pants seeing his 65 yard completion (65 yards, in the AIR!!) with Javon Walker for a TD. Even the announcers were talking about how Walker was open because nobody covering him expected a QB to be able to throw that far... Un-fucking-real.

beefcake28 said:
I just about shit my pants seeing his 65 yard completion (65 yards, in the AIR!!) with Javon Walker for a TD. Even the announcers were talking about how Walker was open because nobody covering him expected a QB to be able to throw that far... Un-fucking-real.

Elway arm back in Denver big daddy!

The kid has rocketed every throw, made some mistakes as a rookie as expected. Just watch him grow. Big Mike and the rest of the nfl have already said this.

mountain muscle said:
Elway arm back in Denver big daddy!

The kid has rocketed every throw, made some mistakes as a rookie as expected. Just watch him grow. Big Mike and the rest of the nfl have already said this.

I know!! I love it. I can't wait for next season. Not to mention, the kid is only 23. He has a looooong career ahead of him.

Top Bottom