Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can't shake belly fat

Toast23481

12st 5ft 8in

Daily diet: musli with Bananna, beans on toast twice either side of lunch with an apple. Dinner = chilli or stir fry.

Cardio 7 days a week, 1000 calorie burn, three days a week this 1000 calorie burn is done twice.

A few weeks back when I was lifting (injured at the mo) I was eating a big slow release carb lunch eg wholewheat pasta egg and sausage. My belly fat just exploded.

I think my metabolism is broken, thinking of taking Anavar for a month to help me get back on track. I would love some input on this. Been trying to get shredded since September

12st 5ft 8in

Daily diet: musli with Bananna, beans on toast twice either side of lunch with an apple. Dinner = chilli or stir fry.

Cardio 7 days a week, 1000 calorie burn, three days a week this 1000 calorie burn is done twice.

A few weeks back when I was lifting (injured at the mo) I was eating a big slow release carb lunch eg wholewheat pasta egg and sausage. My belly fat just exploded.

I think my metabolism is broken, thinking of taking Anavar for a month to help me get back on track. I would love some input on this. Been trying to get shredded since September

You can take all the anavar you want and you will still have that fat, it all boils down to Diet.
Please Read,.....http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-build-muscle-loose-fat-then-read-712503.html

This ia basically your grocery list, and is full of info like how much and what to eat, serving size, good fats that help burn bodyfat...etc.

Basically it all comes down to ..."in order to look different you have to train and eat different"

Last edited:
Contrary to poular belief, if you eat too little, your body will freak out, think its starving, or going to be soon, and store fat. Nice little throwback to our hunter/gatherer genes. Now you eat a lot, that's when your body says, hell yeah, we gotta burn this. and if you eat alot of good food, it can.

Top Bottom