Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you dunk a basketball?

Can Bodhisattva grow Yeti fur on his chest....Of course I can dunk a basketball!

I am 5' 10" and I used to be able to dunk 2 handed when I was around 190 lbs. I weigh 220 right now... so I can barely get rim. Basketball sucks anyway... everytime I play there are a bunch of whiny bitches that call fouls all the time.

5'8" and can dunk a volleyball!! no lie i got ups :) . i play ball alot and do plenty of polymetrics which helps alot. i cant plam a b-ball so its real hard for me to try but a volleyball i can palm so its easier for plus its smaller so i dont have to jump as high

Beachbum1546 said:
5'8" and can dunk a volleyball!! no lie i got ups :) . i play ball alot and do plenty of polymetrics which helps alot. i cant plam a b-ball so its real hard for me to try but a volleyball i can palm so its easier for plus its smaller so i dont have to jump as high

I know this 16
year old black kid
at 5'8 that does
the nicest dunks i've
ever seen.

Oh yea,
I used to palm
a basketball in the
9th grade, but I
couldn't even get rim
back then.

RedHotX:redhot:

I'm 5'9" and built like Mike Tyson. Short, powerful arms. I could touch the rim once upon a time when I was a little lighter. That shit doesn't matter though. I play B-ball all the time and a guy can't dunk on you if you keep your body in front of him. Unless he's around Shaq's size I suppose.

biteme said:
I'm 5'9" and built like Mike Tyson.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I hope you meant to say Mike Brady because if you are really built like Iron Mike, I demand pictorial proof.

Top Bottom