Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can i use test prop alone for a cycle

FrankHouser

6'2"

Was fit in school and let it get away from me. Ive always been strong and just recently changed my entire lifestyle. Eating clean and training 6 times a week for about 4 months now. Ive lost 22 lbs and have gained a ton of definition. Friend of mine is starting his 5th cycle. Recomends test p. 100mg eod for my first cycle

Looking for any advice here. As far as supps go i take a multi and protein powder thats pretty much it. Looking for slower steady gains just a little faster than i am now.

Absolutely. You can run a test-only cycle, and since it is your first, I think many would recommend using testosterone only.

I have known a lot of people who swear by every other day with test p, and I have heard a lot swear by every day. If you can handle every day, that is what I would personally do (obviously cut the dose in half - 50mg/day).

You will still need some PCT, so make sure you have it ready to go by the time your cycle ends... preferably before you start.

Run test P first 4 weeks along with a lnger strain test like test E or cypionate for 12 weeks

Unless you Like pinning. Pinning everyday gets old fast

Run test P first 4 weeks along with a lnger strain test like test E or cypionate for 12 weeks

Unless you Like pinning. Pinning everyday gets old fast

Yup testP to kick start along with test Cyp or E at the same time is great as above for your first cycle. Second cycle run the same and add Anavar the last four weeks.

6'2"

Was fit in school and let it get away from me. Ive always been strong and just recently changed my entire lifestyle. Eating clean and training 6 times a week for about 4 months now. Ive lost 22 lbs and have gained a ton of definition. Friend of mine is starting his 5th cycle. Recomends test p. 100mg eod for my first cycle

Looking for any advice here. As far as supps go i take a multi and protein powder thats pretty much it. Looking for slower steady gains just a little faster than i am now.

So, it sounds like you want to start a cycle after 4 months of training? please reconsider. Stick to being natural. You should think about changing your diet and training first - try the evolutionary diet.

So, it sounds like you want to start a cycle after 4 months of training? please reconsider. Stick to being natural. You should think about changing your diet and training first - try the evolutionary diet.

I agree. It takes years to build a muscle base. Steroids can't build one for you. What's your bf% OP?

Top Bottom