Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can anabolic steroid "abuse" actually be healthy?

gorillahung

I'm a type 2 diabetic. Over the past few months I've used Tren and Test to aid in losing close to 30 pounds while maintaining most of my muscle mass and strength. I was on a cocktail of drugs including insulin for my diabetes. As I lost weight my blood sugar would frequently be too low. My doctor finally said that I didn't need insulin any longer. He said it's rare for someone to have their diabetes so well under control that they could stop insulin. Of course along with training and gear, I also cut out a lot of unnecessary calories which were mostly carbs. I guess all of those factors helped me to achieve the results that I wanted. My waist is now 31" at a height of 5'9". My skinny jeans are now baggy. I had to buy a smaller belt as my old ones were too big. Has anyone else seen their overall health actually improve from so called "abuse" of anabolic steroids?

Playing devils advocate, I don't think the tren and test caused any of your weight loss. You did a cutting cycle using them but it's the low calorie diet and increased cardio that actually made you loose the body fat. You would have lost the same amount of body fat without the drugs. You probably wouldn't of held onto the same amount of muscle, but the fat loss would of been the same.

I am not sure if you used cardarine with your test/tren cycle but if you did, that's probably what had the biggest impact on your diabetes improving. Cardarine directly increases skeletal muscle insulin sensitivity and glucose uptake by muscle cells.

You kind of said it best your self with this line -
Of course along with training and gear, I also cut out a lot of unnecessary calories which were mostly carbs

Top Bottom