Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buying a football facemask...???

saint808

Manic Depressed User
Platinum
Does anyone know where to find a one bar facemask for a football helmet... like kicker's wear? I can't find one anywhere local or on the net... but they have to be available somewhere? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

nah... heheh, friend of mine just got a redskins helmet and he is making it an authentic 82 helmet for theisman (his hero... not mine)... needs the single bar.

saint808 said:
Does anyone know where to find a one bar facemask for a football helmet... like kicker's wear? I can't find one anywhere local or on the net... but they have to be available somewhere? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Damn bro - you ain't THAT ugly.

I walk around with a football helmet on all the time. It makes me look better. I got the sun visor and everything. It's kinda hard to make out with chicks, but I'll find a way around that.

Dogballs said:
damn. I have heard some random ass questions on this board, but this takes the cake.

This can't be any worse then when I asked where I could find a place that sells texas long horns for a friend of mines limo.

Top Bottom