Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Browns are going to be a problem in 08

• Thread starter Thread starter borris
  • Start date Start date
digimon7068 said:
really? i think he's there for the long haul. . .another guy like tom brady. . .not much respect coming in the door, but grows into his mad skills and becomes a great leader. . .

could be possible, we'll see come draft time

borris said:
could be possible, we'll see come draft time

wtf do you think they're gonna do with brady quinn? i'd really like to see him get an opportunity to play somewhere. . .but it ain't gonna be cleveland. . .

I think they're going to trade Anderson pre-draft for high picks and bump Quinn up to starter... But that's just my guess, I have no idea honestly

borris said:
is it just me or are the Browns copying the Pats offense? Look at their weapons. RB-both power backs. WR-1 Big one, one fast one TE-Great Recivers, OL-Dominating. And if Anderson doesn't throw 20 ints, he could throw for 40 TDs in this offense with the weapons he has.

of course

anyone outta that system will follow a similar model.

mangini & romeo both are very close to belicheck's style.

stallworth isn't that great though....really injury prone (hamstrings), but he's a great after the catch receiver/playmaker. he'll go well with Winslow and Braylon. they needed another play maker

borris said:
I think they're going to trade Anderson pre-draft for high picks and bump Quinn up to starter... But that's just my guess, I have no idea honestly

i think quinn's a work in progress. . .some people need more time to develop the "vision" that's required at the next level. . .he's one of those people imho. . .

Top Bottom