Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Browns are going to be a problem in 08

• Thread starter Thread starter borris
  • Start date Start date
B

borris

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports the Browns have reached agreement with Donte' Stallworth.
Terms aren't known yet, but it's a great fit for both sides. Cleveland gets depth and speed at wideout, while Stallworth fits best as a supporting player. He'll make the Browns tough to defend lining up with Braylon Edwards, Kellen Winslow, and Joe Jurevicius.

i love Phil Savage

Corey Williams, Shaun Rogers, keeping Jamal, now this wow.

is it just me or are the Browns copying the Pats offense? Look at their weapons. RB-both power backs. WR-1 Big one, one fast one TE-Great Recivers, OL-Dominating. And if Anderson doesn't throw 20 ints, he could throw for 40 TDs in this offense with the weapons he has.

borris said:
is it just me or are the Browns copying the Pats offense? Look at their weapons. RB-both power backs. WR-1 Big one, one fast one TE-Great Recivers, OL-Dominating. And if Anderson doesn't throw 20 ints, he could throw for 40 TDs in this offense with the weapons he has.

lets hope that's the only thing they copy from the pats. . .if arlen specter spends another friggin' minute of the taxpayers money on some damn sports related investigation i'm gonna drive down to philly and kick him in the nuts. . .

I think Anderson pretty good last season, he was up their with the most TD passes but most of it should be credited to the Browns line.. his contract is trade friendly, I don't see him being qb past this year

borris said:
I think Anderson pretty good last season, he was up their with the most TD passes but most of it should be credited to the Browns line.. his contract is trade friendly, I don't see him being qb past this year

really? i think he's there for the long haul. . .another guy like tom brady. . .not much respect coming in the door, but grows into his mad skills and becomes a great leader. . .

Top Bottom