Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broncos vs Patriots

Dial_tone said:
pats are going down.

damn !!!! there is some bolona on them tits

hamstershaver said:
he had 2 feet down and his knee was down and he had the ball, after that he dropped it, if that had been anywhere on the field of play they would of called it a fumble

i dunno man i'd have to see the play again from what i remember when he landed the ball was knocked a little loose .then he rolled over and gathered it around his waist and then got up.. i'm gonna try and find a clip online..

Phaded said:
i dunno man i'd have to see the play again from what i remember when he landed the ball was knocked a little loose .then he rolled over and gathered it around his waist and then got up.. i'm gonna try and find a clip online..
yes when he landed it came loose, but he had alredy taken two steps in the end zone and then landed on his knee with the ball still in his arms, then it came loose

THe Colts will steam roll the Broncos next week, I want the Pats to win for a good game, fuck Plummer he is a dirty rat ugly bastard

Top Bottom