Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broncos vs Patriots

mightymouse69 said:
doesn't matter we have 3 superbowls in the last four years, you have nothing but disappointment..sorry bro.

WTF you talkin here? 3 vs. 4? doesn't matter? Go PATS, dam it. Get on the f'n wagon or stay at home.

I used to LOVE the broncs when I lived in Cheyenne, but they embarrassed the shit out of me, and caused me to break my big toe, in the SuperBowl with Dallas. Screw the Broncs.

GO PATS

BTW, doesn't this belong in the betting area or something?

OH YEAH, F the Skins, racist bunch of Turds.

What kind of a fugging bone head play was that????????????

4th and 1 on the 3, you don't throw the friggin ball!!!! RUN THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!

StickFigure said:
What kind of a fugging bone head play was that????????????

4th and 1 on the 3, you don't throw the friggin ball!!!! RUN THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!

no shit, hey as long as either team beats Indy now, I'm happy.

mightymouse69 said:
no shit, hey as long as either team beats Indy now, I'm happy.

Indy's goin' down! It's gonna be a rough day next week when Denver and Indy play 'cause my girls team is the Colts. We probably won't be talkin' that day. LOL!

We have a saying up here for gambling "Don't touch the money", you just did...that's bad karma bro...

StickFigure said:
Indy's goin' down! It's gonna be a rough day next week when Denver and Indy play 'cause my girls team is the Colts. We probably won't be talkin' that day. LOL!

StickFigure said:
thats alright bro , ill take care of her while you are cryin about the asswhippin the broncos receive

Top Bottom