Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broncos to go deep into the playoffs....

juicedpigtails said:
quenten griffen is a class act. When he got his 1st touchdown all he did was hand the ball to the ref and walk back up the denver sideline. He's a pretty good back.

im anxious to see what happens when he gets knocked around for a while

He will go for 1500 yards plus this year. Knocked around? A running back?

season7445 said:
They look really good. I cant belive tampa let john lynch go. That guy brongs the pain.

season7445

i agree it was a mistake and hes a class act, but he whiffed hard on priest and that big hit he made was useless and it cost them yards, hes slow and hes going to be watching a lot of guys running past him from the turf, how about alstott with the cadaver bone and titanium plate in his neck? shame to break up those two hard hitters

Morb said:
i agree it was a mistake and hes a class act, but he whiffed hard on priest and that big hit he made was useless and it cost them yards, hes slow and hes going to be watching a lot of guys running past him from the turf, how about alstott with the cadaver bone and titanium plate in his neck? shame to break up those two hard hitters

I got one of dem bones and plates. I can't even press firmly against my neck without days of aggravated pain though.

His big hit was between the numbers. It was a bad call.

juicedpigtails said:
it wasnt a terrible call, he did ''spear'' Hall, but it wasnt the hit it looked like before 3 angles of replay.

spearing as far as i know is diving into somebody stretched out on the turf, it was a clean hit yes and if he had caught the ball he wouldnt have been penalized, this goes back to sapp destroying that lineman when he was "defenseless", still it was smarmy cuz the nfl lives off of glorifying the big hit and that was a shit crew, they blew the first call of the game and then that field goal debacle, they need to get over this half way shit with instant replay, if theyre gonna have it then let everything be reviewable and done much faster, if theyre still going to allow officials to make subjective calls then why the fuck have the interruptions?

Morb said:
spearing as far as i know is diving into somebody stretched out on the turf, it was a clean hit yes and if he had caught the ball he wouldnt have been penalized, this goes back to sapp destroying that lineman when he was "defenseless", still it was smarmy cuz the nfl lives off of glorifying the big hit and that was a shit crew, they blew the first call of the game and then that field goal debacle, they need to get over this half way shit with instant replay, if theyre gonna have it then let everything be reviewable and done much faster, if theyre still going to allow officials to make subjective calls then why the fuck have the interruptions?

i thought spearing was leading with the top of the helmet, maybe not using shoulders but actually leading with the top of the helmet.

you cant say he wouldnt have been penalized if he had caught the ball, although that seems plausible

Top Bottom