Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broncos to go deep into the playoffs....

My tinfoil hat says so.

Betters.....place your bets. Broncos a 50% chance of getting to the second round of the playoffs.

This running back is solid. Very good defensive acquisitions in Lynch and Bailey. Plummer is maturing and can run the ball well.

Prediction......11 and 5 or 12 and 4.

Yeah, they're looking pretty hot. I'm lovin' that Quentin Griffin guy. I knew he would pull through if he had the chance to start.

Trouble is....injuries wind up being half the season.

Anything can happen. Plummer is not as strong as Elway. But who is?

Yea.....Griffin looks terrific. Really terrific.

Denver did look good tonight. I really like Griffin... what a great RB he's going to be (if he stays healthy). Alas, as much as I like Denver I can't bring myself to cheer for them. The Raiders fan in me just won't allow it. ;)

dirty~d~ said:
Denver did look good tonight. I really like Griffin... what a great RB he's going to be (if he stays healthy). Alas, as much as I like Denver I can't bring myself to cheer for them. The Raiders fan in me just won't allow it. ;)

so....how 'bout them seahawks?

The Seachickens are going to kick ASS, (if Alexander isn't out too long with the knee.) I can safely say that in public since they are now NFC and the Raiders are AFC. ;)

quenten griffen is a class act. When he got his 1st touchdown all he did was hand the ball to the ref and walk back up the denver sideline. He's a pretty good back.

im anxious to see what happens when he gets knocked around for a while

Top Bottom