Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broncos Baby!

juiceddreadlocks said:
Mountain, dont they need to be able to score touchdowns to beat anyone of consequence?

They did score a td chef fan. Pats and Ravens are no one of consequence? That's right you judge by the cheifs, how they doing?

Scotsman said:
Did you know that jake pederast plummer has thrown the same number of td's as int's in his carreer? Just saw that. It's only a matter of time before he implodes again, at least you have Cutler waiting in the wings.

Cheers,
Scotsman
And how far did Denver go last season? Manning? Stats mean shit.

mountain muscle said:
And how far did Denver go last season? Manning? Stats mean shit.

Doesn't matter when you choke in the playoffs. And I am definitely not a colts fan.

Cheers,
Scotsman

mountain muscle said:
Choke in the playoffs = Manning. But no one gives him as much shit as Jake.

How many turnovers did plummer give up in that championship game 4 I think.

Just bustin your balls man, I just get so sick of the broncos talk after they win a couple of games everyone picks them to win the superbowl around here.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
How many turnovers did plummer give up in that championship game 4 I think.

Just bustin your balls man, I just get so sick of the broncos talk after they win a couple of games everyone picks them to win the superbowl around here.

Cheers,
Scotsman

And the great manning still hasnt made it. I know you're busting quarters. Might as well bust manning's too.

mountain muscle said:
And the great manning still hasnt made it. I know you're busting quarters. Might as well bust manning's too.

Quarters that's the greatest thing I've heard in a while, Smurfy hit the jackpot there.

As far as who's going to choke this year (Except my team already) I'll wait till Feb to decided that, there's a lot of football left to play.

Cheers,
Scotsman

mountain muscle said:
They did score a td chef fan. Pats and Ravens are no one of consequence? That's right you judge by the cheifs, how they doing?

Oh no, I'm not judging from a high horse. The Chiefs havent had the success I want them to. That Chiefs/Broncos game was pretty weak all around.

What was our gentlemen's bet about the game? I dont remmber how much K i owe you.

Top Bottom