Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broke my wrist playing hockey

wootoom

Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
need pins and sugery..im really down and out

Sorry to hear it...wrist injuries tend to be a real bitch to deal with (ankles are in the same category). Respect doctor's orders while healing, and be dilligent on the rehab. PAY to go to a private physiotherapy clinic...the care you get that's provided by the province is likely to be garbage (it is here in Ontario...only hacks who aren't good enough to work in a private clinic work in the hospital under the provincial plan).

Stop being a pussy, and don't worry, in a very short period you'll be able to jerk off with the other hand, with equal success. Hopefully though, it'll slow your posting down by fifty percent. You know, sometimes you're down, and then you're right back up there again. I think today is going to turn out alright.

^words of wisdom^

thats a shit one, woots. but he's right. i have recently come out of plaster for broken fibula/torn ankle ligaments, you sit there doing nothing, thinking the worst for a few weeks, but it will start to heal. you notice it starting to heal and then you start to heal.

Top Bottom