Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BRITISH DRAGON Deca 250 blue label

A. When was it manufactured?

B. What does the flip top say on it?

C. When you remove the flip top is there anything on top of the rubber stopper?

Manufactured>10/06
Plastic green top>says Decabol twice in a circle with BD in middle
rubber stopper is green with dragon in the center

Legit. When you pull off the metal band you should see "BD" inprinted 4 different palces along the edge of the stopper.

As for labels, BD "used" three different colors, red, blue and occasionally green, each denoting where it was made in Europe.

In the future you might look into another brand. BD has been gone for a while now. There are to many other good UGL's out there to risk a fake.

definatly good to go, just used tren a 75nwith blue label and and trenabol on flip top. i had same type questions, green stopper with dragon in middle and bd in 4 different spots. im here to tell you, beleive me they worked fabulous for me. im gonna try lsp tren a next 100mg per ml to compare, ive been using lsp eq and its all good and many people like there products as well. just gonna swith to see if there is any difference. lsp is a good co. from personal experience and people abraod, plus its 100mg per ml which is great dosage rather than 75mg or even splitting 75mg if its your 1st run, 100mg is easier to measure out to get even dosages if you have too.....good luck

Top Bottom