Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BRITISH DRAGON Deca 250 blue label

babbabuee

I got my hands on a couple of BD Deca 10ml (250mg/ml) bottles with a blue box behind the dragon, not red. Do they produce blue label bottles? I also received a Tren enanthate BD with a blue label behind the dragon as well. Anyone know of BD products with the blue labels? Also, no registered marks next to the Decabol/Trenabol.

babbabuee said:
I got my hands on a couple of BD Deca 10ml (250mg/ml) bottles with a blue box behind the dragon, not red. Do they produce blue label bottles? I also received a Tren enanthate BD with a blue label behind the dragon as well. Anyone know of BD products with the blue labels? Also, no registered marks next to the Decabol/Trenabol.
yes they do produce blue label bottles ur good the filptops had the name on it right?i just got tren 200mg with the blue label:chomp:

Also check the stopper, should have the "dragon" in the center and "BD" around the edges in 4 seperate places.

Yes, under the flip top. Also the rubber stopper should be green unless it was manufactured before '05.

thanks again soco, the rubber stopper is green and also had BD and a small dragon right on the stopper. I'm feeling pretty good about them being legit. thanks again everyone.

Hey Guys,I just received the same thing in the mail>grenn plastic top,green rubber seal plug. I thought foresure it was fake here is why.In my Anobolics 2005 Book it says "This manufacturer is currently the victim of a sophisticated counterfeiting scheme.They have not done a perfect job cloning the line,however. They have duplicated the foil inlay on the vial labels in a blue color instead of red. The fake vials also have plastic tops that say "FLIP OFF". The real BD uses a very specific vial top, which reads,"TEAR" (with an arrow to the left)and "FLIP UP" (with an arrow down). So now I'm not sure who to believe. PLEASE HELP

Top Bottom