Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brandon Spikes violates Patriots performance-enhancing drug policy...

bostonianboss

This will change things for tomorrow....

New England Patriots rookie linebacker Brandon Spikes' four-game suspension was triggered by a positive test for medicine used for attention deficit disorder, according to a Comcast Sportsnet New England report.

Amphetamines, a banned substance, were reportedly found out in the medicine, which may have been Adderral.

Spikes was suspended for violating the league's performance-enhancing drug policy. The rookie starter is still eligible for the playoffs.

"The substance was a medication that I should have gotten clarification on before taking," Spikes said in a statement released by the team Friday. "It was not a performance enhancer or an illegal drug. The integrity of the game is very important to me. I understand the league’s ruling and apologize to my teammates, the fans and the Patriots organization for this mistake."

Top Bottom