Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brady out with ACL tear for the year !

Reminds me of the game testaverde went down in the first game, Jets were favorites to go the super bowl that year.

I remember that game. Broke my heart.

Are you a jets fan or something? I thought me and CW were the loners here, but that's twice you've brought them up today.

I'd actually like the pats to do really well still...just to discredit his value, lol.
Why? What has done to desrve someone to think about him in a bad way other than jealousy. The guy is best...end of story.
I remember his first game when bledsoe got knocked the fuck out by Mo lewis. The jets were gonna win that game. In came Brady and .... you know what happened from there.

Why? What has done to desrve someone to think about him in a bad way other than jealousy. The guy is best...end of story.
I remember his first game when bledsoe got knocked the fuck out by Mo lewis. The jets were gonna win that game. In came Brady and .... you know what happened from there.

That answers my other question.

It's a rivalry thing. And I really do think he's overrated. And a douchebag.

i'm a jets fan

Well more power to you for giving him props. I think he's been the beneficiary of a well oiled machine. A quarterback who found a system that suits his skills and limitations well. And a good leader of a truly great team. But the be all and end all that some make him out to be? No. he gets way too much credit - IMO - for what the pats have done.

Last edited:
well cassle has receivers, a good line, some good backs. So if he can't do something with that then it shows how much he really sucks. Will see.

I think it makes this year a bit more interesting. Now its a challenge. With brady I knew the play offs were a sure win. With cassle its like hmmm can we make it.

Farve sucks and he is a bitch. I was pissed to see the jets win today.

they still beat the Chiefs tho :bawling:

Shut up Mr. DenverPenis. LOL.

I have a "FUCKING HUGE" secret if the Chiefs loose any games to the Raiders this year.

I'll tell you, but only if you remind me, and only if the Chiefs loose.

It's hillarious, but I can't say. It could actually make headlines and very few know about it.

Top Bottom