Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

boyfriend a different person after prohormones, Help!!

xxdg21xx

Hi everyone,

Would be grateful if anyone could give me some advice. My boyfriend has been on a pro hormone for the last few weeks not sure of the name white bottle he bought in the states think it could be along the lines of tren. Anyway since he has come off it he is a total different person, he says he feels empty and wants to be on his own doesnt want to eat or be around anyone. He also has problems with his libido.

A few days ago he told me it wasnt working anymore and things just arent the same and it was over. Yes things havent been great in awhile but we have been working on it and only last week he was telling me I was the one bla bla. Do you think his behaviour and decision to end things has anything to do with the pro hormones or should I just move on and take it its how he really feels? He has never said any of that to me once before and now all of a sudden hes totally done and has just shut me off completly no contact in days.

emptyness, depression, not feeling right in himself, wants to be alone these are all thigs he has been going through. He is taking soe sort of pct which he said before it ended would make him feel better but he ended things with me before he even gave them a chance to kick in.

I'm so confused and angry did the prohormones bring out his true feelings or is he just in a really bad place and doing things without thinking.

Please please help!
Thank you

To be honest I don't know he ordered something but I think it was osething to just boost testosterone. He has run this particular prohormone in the past with no problems so I'm baffled as to why he would be acting like this! I do know he was taking roaccutane too which I know can have a side affect of depression. I think he stopped mid cycle because skin was too bad and he got sick.

Thank you for replying I appreciate it! Your right I think I just have move on he has just cut me off cold after 8 years together so I cant sit around and wait any longer!

I was on high doses of RO Accutane for 12 months and yes it does have its side affects but the attitude he is having is a different matter, don't let him elude you blaming gear so he feels less guilty for braking up. Just move on and find someone that wants you and knows what he is doing with is life.

He's 25 he has done a previous cycle of this pro hormone and was fine after but now he just became vacant, down and wanted time alone. He probably was just using this as an excuse to end it. I just wanted to try be sure was there a chance the pro hormones affected his way of thinking before I moved on.

Thanks guys :)

I'll tell you 100% gear has change my personality and mood !! my wife noticed is a big difference not saying I'm some complete dickhead... but at the same time I notice myself!! I'm not as happy and cheerful as used to be ...a more serious more focused which is not a bad thing in the gym but when you're normally a goofy funny laughable guy and things change it does make quite a dramatic effect on people around you

OP sorry to hear all that. Hey I am more than twice your age, so hear this. You can blame prohormones, but the truth is, he put no value in the relationship with you. Probably never have. Prohormones may have aggravated the situation but the break up was inevitable. Be glad it happened now, not after you have three kids, much older, financially committed and so on.

Top Bottom