Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing: JAMES TONEY VS HASIM RAHMAN (3/18)

right but considering it was a title belt fight whoever wins, keeps the belt.

i would consider this a win.

its all in the technicalities, but this one will be a debate, might as well get someone to mediate

It's a draw. No one won the fight. But whoever has the belt keep it. Key is, no one won the fight. Who ever keeps the belt is besides the point.

redguru said:
Sawastea, this should have been a push. Not a settled bet in the bookie's favor.

I PMed a mod and they closed the event. I did not do anything, only requested for the karma to be returned.

So basically a mod screwed this one up. The event should have been abandoned. Mods, in the future do not close the event in the case of a push, abandon it. The bettors should have been returned the bets.

redguru said:
So basically a mod screwed this one up. The event should have been abandoned. Mods, in the future do not close the event in the case of a push, abandon it. The bettors should have been returned the bets.
Return the bets.

Fuck...broke again....BUT, The good thing is.. Even though I lost 100$ on this fight, I placed 10$ just for fun, on guess what......DRAW!.... I won almost 500$....YEAH!

Top Bottom