Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing fans

This is going to be a good fight. Hatton is a live dog, but I expect him to lose by a pretty good margin. Hatton is short and has short arms. His first journey to 147 was a failure, as he got a controversial decision against Collazo and went scurrying back to jr. welter. His bullying tactics do not work against legitimate welters who are too big and strong. His power also does not seem to carry to welterweight, as he didn't appear to really hurt Collazo in their fight. His chin does not seem to be able to carry to welterweight, either, as the light hitting Collazo appeared to stun him several times throughout the fight.

Make no mistake... Mayweather is a legit Welter. He is short but he has very long arms and will keep Hatton away with a devistating jab and very quick right hand counters as Hatton tries to jab his way into the inside. Hatton has a history of cuts and I expect him to get cut in this fight. His left eye will be swollen and cut from all the jabs that he eats from Mayweather. Mayweather's defense consists of keeping his left hand low to protect the body and his right hand high. This defense works well against good body punchers. He's got great head movement, and is able to roll punches like I've never seen before. Delahoya was not able to land a single significant punch on Mayweather. The only success that Delahoya had against Mayweather was when he used his height and strength advantage to keep control of his slippery movement with the jab. Hatton has neither hight nor strength to land his jab with any effectivness.

Hatton's only shot is to land enough body shots to slow Mayweather down. Mayweather also has a history of hurting his hands and shoulders in fights. If that happens, then Hatton has a decent shot at winning. Overall: Mayweather dominates the fight with his jab and wins a decision 116-110 or gets a stoppage based on cuts.

flash

Top Bottom