Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Botox - Armpits?

but remember, there is a huge side effect, yes, the sweat glands will stop sweating in your pits, BUT, your body will sweat more in other places to compensate.
Where that is, depends on your body. Would suck to start sweating like a 500 lb guy running a maraton. just running down your face

Whiskey

i saw it on the news. i'd rather sweat in my legs than my armpits.

bump!

Bringing this one back from the dead because it works. I have gotten Botox on the pits and no more sweating. No negative reactions either. If you have not already done this I recommend it.:cool:

I don't know if anybody is still interested in this post, but I had it done... It's works wonders...for a short period of time, like 6-8 months and then you have to go again. You also need to increase the dose everytime you go since your body gets accustomed to it. Another downfall is that it's quite expensive, but some insurance company cover the fees since it's not considered cosmetic... it's also quite painfull and remains sensitive for a little while after that...

Anyone taken botox on the armpits to combat excessive sweating? Heard the results can be amazing. You'll almost rarely sweat.

r

I've heard the same,,,people are saying great results. Women love it for this too.

Hi there guys (from grey and rainy England)!!! I'm new to this forum but was just having a scroll through the posts and came across this one. To answer your question on Botox under the arm pits: I have had it done twice and yes it does work :) Don't get me wrong, I have never had a problem with excess sweating, its just I have been a 'model' a few times for a training company that trained medical professionals in cosmetic surgery. You will need to find a registered clinician who can provide this for you but it is quite costly over here in the UK at around £600 (not sure what it is in the US) and it depends on how much you sweat. If you sweat profusely, then the Botox is not likely to stop it 100% but should reduce it dramatically. Any decent clinician should offer you a follow up consultation around two weeks after your procedure so that if you are still seating a little more than desired they can correct this for you. Oh, and it should last you around 6 months. I hope this helps and please feel free to ask any questions! (It doesn't hurt by the way, unless you have a needle phobia!) Rachael

The condition is called hyperhydrosis. You don't get this done for normal every day perspiration. Botox is for sweating that is resistant to every topical treatment, including Drysol. It's a neurologic condition, I've typed reports about people, men and women, who have to change their shirts two, three or more times in a day.

Top Bottom