Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

borris=anti-patriots stan?

LOL! "loser sports team" wait wait wait---- is this coming from a Detroits stan?

Indians >>>> Tigers
Browns >>>> Lions
Buckeyes >>>> Wolverines

and ofcoarse, what was the team that whooped yo ass in the conferance finals..... oh yes, the Cavs

dismissed

Last edited:
Vagabino said:
not to be a cock, but i was the first one to use the term in a thread
it tis me who deserves the e-infamy

lol, shit has been played for awhile, I put a g stack on it that you picked it up from allhiphop.com.... don't even bother denying

borris said:
lol, shit has been played for awhile, I put a g stack on it that you picked it up from allhiphop.com.... don't even bother denying

i got it from the song stan by em
isn't that where it comes from?

redsamurai said:
Hey borris, quick....before bino pwns you...........go to edit and substitute "lions" in place of "bengals"...........seeing as the Bengals are from cincinnatti, which is further away from Detroit than Cleveland. Just a heads up bro............. :rolleyes:
good call good call

Vagabino said:
i got it from the song stan by em
isn't that where it comes from?

lol, and you think i'm gunna believe you started using the word stan in replace of fan right after that song came out? :rolleyes:

borris said:

g stack.. i use that lingo.. i think you got a little black in you my friend..

Top Bottom