Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BooKKKKie Thread....

He served his purpose, very well. Much thought was put into his entity.
I Love the showtime series "weeds" little boxes on a hillside little boxes made of ticky tacky, little boxes on a hillside and they all look just the same.........

An entity is something that has a distinct, separate existence, though it need not be a material existence. In particular, abstractions and legal fictions are usually regarded as entities. In general, there is also no presumption that an entity is animate. Entities are used in system developments as models that display communications and internal processing of, say, documents compared to order processing.

An entity could be viewed as a set containing subsets. In philosophy, such sets are said to be abstract objects.

The word entity is often useful when one wants to refer to something that could be a human being, a non-human animal, a non-thinking life-form such as a plant or fungus, a lifeless object, or even a belief; for instance. In this way, entity could be seen as a "catch all"-word.

Sometimes, the word entity is used in a general sense of a being, whether or not the referent has material existence; e.g., is often referred to as an entity with no corporeal form, such as a language. Taken further, entity sometimes refers to existence or being itself.

The word entitative is the adjective form of the noun entity. Something that is entitative is "considered as pure entity; abstracted from all circumstances", that is, regarded as entity alone, apart from attendant circumstances.

In law, an entity is something capable of bearing legal rights and obligations. It generally means "legal entity" or "artificial person" but also includes "natural person".

anybody up for some basket ball any game in particular? I'm going home in about 15 minutes oh hell i'll find a game.
We should probably start a new thread like weekly?

motodawg said:
anybody up for some basket ball any game in particular? I'm going home in about 15 minutes oh hell i'll find a game.
We should probably start a new thread like weekly?
post the televised games
TNT often has doubleheaders
and ESPN has games when there's no football
I have a busy day at work and have been in and out of the office so I only got the football game up

Nobledude said:
Romans are here.....
FIDUCIARY - This term is borrowed from the civil law. The Roman laws called a fiduciary heir, the person who was instituted heir and who was charged to deliver the succession to a person designated by the testament. But some say that it properly signifies the person to whom a testator has sold his inheritance, under the condition that he should sell it to another. Fiduciary may be defined to be in trust, in confidence.

A fiduciary contract is defined to be an agreement by which a person delivers a thing to another on the condition that he will restore it to him.

FIDUCIARY DUTY - An obligation to act in the best interest of another party. For instance, a corporation's board member has a fiduciary duty to the shareholders, a trustee has a fiduciary duty to the trust's beneficiaries, and an attorney has a fiduciary duty to a client.

A fiduciary obligation exists whenever one person, the client, places special trust and confidence in another person and relies upon that person, the fiduciary, to exercise his discretion or expertise in acting for the client; and the fiduciary knowingly accepts that trust and confidence and thereafter undertakes to act in behalf of the client by exercising his, the fiduciary's, own discretion and expertise.

Of course, the mere fact that a business relationship comes into being between two persons does not mean that either owes a fiduciary obligation to the other. If one person engages or employs another and thereafter directs or supervises or approves his actions, the person so employed is not a fiduciary. Rather, as previously stated, it is only when one party reposes, and the other accepts, a special trust and confidence involving the exercise of professional expertise and discretion that a fiduciary relationship comes into being.

When one person does undertake to act for another in a fiduciary relationship, the law forbids the fiduciary from acting in any manner adverse or contrary to the interests of the client, or from acting for his own benefit in relation to the subject matter. The client is entitled to the best efforts of the fiduciary on his behalf and the fiduciary must exercise all of the skill, care and diligence at his disposal when acting on behalf of the client.

A person acting in a fiduciary capacity is required to make truthful and complete disclosures to those placing trust in him, and he is forbidden to obtain an unreasonable advantage at the latter's expense.

I'm surprised elite didn't sue the piss outta matt the skywalker
I suppose the rub is proving the damages
the damages being the lost revenue that the site didn't collect due to site rep being damaged by the shenanigans of a mod

businesses anquish over questions of what revenue is lost and/or not collected
more typically like say
should I make X purchase of advertising?
will spending X dollars on X advertising bring me more revenue than I spend on X advertising contract
how much revenue am I losing by not advertising optimally?
and on and on

Top Bottom