Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bookie Round Table Chat Thread

I didn't start watching the game until just when san diego scored to make it 38-14
when after dinner my date and I moved to the bar section of the restaurant
I sweated that successful onside kick and the FG
at 38-23 all you guys needed was a TD and xp to pull within 8

whats the order this week? hurricane slayer moto?????????or slayer hurricane moto????????or is big daddy spart gonna throw down too, that would be 20 ncaa football games of course he could throw us a few juicy NFL games just cause he's a really cool dude.................cane i here you on the mil limits some games are worthy we could slpit them .5 apiece or do them, if you want to open it up then we need a bail out program kinda like wall streets geting, all BS aside i appreciate your participation and suggestions. i freakin knew the SD, NY game was a trap and still stepped off in it without my boots on

I'll look at the NFL tomorrow afternoon and get games up I can get a good .5 line on
and you guys can get the benefit of seeing how the line moves
but as you know you can't just follow the money
I work about 16 hours/week so I have plenty of time to fuck around

early NFL lines from my australian site (road team listed)
denver-9
cleveland +3.5
houston +7.5
arizona +2
san fran +6
atlanta +7
minn +3
green bay +1
buffalo -8
san diego -7.5
wash +11

so denver,buffalo and san diego are the big road favorites

how come npbody throws up any tiger games!!!lololololololol i see they lost 10 -1 tonight!!!

just put up any games u want in here bro ..and we will get it up

nah thats would be like stealing your karma!lol really though tigers are fuckign horrible...marlins though just watched stomp washington

ok we got 2 games thursdays .. usc @ oregon st ... smu @ tulane ...

Top Bottom