Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bookie Round Table Chat Thread

nah i picked .. u guys said i had 1st choice lol .. if u want to put them up go ahead.. put up 500k if u can and slayer or i will cover the rest..watever u can do
..there is alot of games left

Sorry I haven't been around guys and that I missed the MMA events last weekend. I have been getting clobbered at work and with the baby. I'll stick with boxing for now because that is all I can handle. PM me when MMA comes up next time and I will jump on it too. Same goes for boxing. We have a few here who follow the sport and if I get a PM I will definitely cover the match just like I did for the Casamayor fight tonight.

cane i will do whichever ones you don't just saying i may be beggin lol leave a couple i'll do the mil...........i want a monday nighter

I can get some NFL up later this evening. Tell me whats left. I'm dealing with the usual weekend everyone over at my house shit. The wife invites either her friends of relatives every weekend. then tomorrow I got to go to one of her friends houses for a kiddie party. SHOOT ME!!!

Guys, please just make sure UFC events are open until just before the event starts pls :)

Top Bottom